|Job Title:||Shift Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||12 March 2021|
£40,000 + excellent pension, life assurance, private healthcare & income protection
Are you an experienced Shift Manager with experience of working in a regulated manufacturing environment? Does the thought of working for an innovative, forward thinking manufacturer with a world class reputation excite you? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Shift Manager to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a world leader out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing facility.
As Shift Manager you will:
- Use your leadership skills when being responsible for the management of an assigned shift covering the whole plant by effectively implementing improvements and efficiency wherever possible.
- Champion continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
- Showcase your communication skills when leading, coaching, and mentoring a skilled team.
- Be able to monitor all manufacturing processes and take appropriate steps to be successful in achieving the required outcomes.
- Draw on your experience of operating shifts in a cost-effective manner, looking at ways of reducing product loss and wastage whilst working to budgets.
- Organise departmental safety inspections, ensure compliance to the company rules and regulations and be in charge of quality management programs.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This role is for a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C