|Job Title:||Shop Assistant|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Deryn Evans|
|Job Published:||08 October 2019|
Job Title: Shop Assistant
Hourly Rate: £7.70ph - £8.21ph
Hours: 40 hour working week, including weekends
Start: ASAP - 19th December
Our client is looking for outgoing and positive Christmas Helpers to join their Retail team during the festive period. If you love talking to people, have a passion for retail with the ability to deliver excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you. Our client is operational Monday - Sunday, you will be required to work a 40-hour week including weekends.
- Setting up and stocking shop prior to opening
- Work alongside fellow staff to create a friendly and positive shopping environment, with a strong customer focus
- Operating tills incorporating cash handling and card transactions
- Deal with any incoming customer complaints/returns and actively encourage them to repurchase goods as replacement or offering alternatives
- Sorting stock into categories
- Maintain excellent product knowledge
- Deal with requests swiftly and efficiently to maximize customer experience
- Ensure stock replenishment of the shop floor is carried out regularly and efficiently, including notifying management of low stock levels.
- Complying with the rota set out for weekly staffing - weekend availability is essential
- Ensuring your area is maintained to the required level of cleanliness
- Actively encourage customers to buy products that are a clearance line
- Heavy lifting may be involved
- A keen passion for retail
- Have lots of energy to help keep their store sparkling and customers happy
- Be approachable and friendly
- Physically fit as heavy lifting may be involved
- Must be able to deliver excellent customer service to each customer
We understand that candidates may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, however if you are excited having read this job advert why not apply and see how it goes?
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you if another suitable position is available.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.