|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||12 August 2021|
£30,000 - £33,000 + pension and employee benefits
Are you a skilled Software Developer with experience in writing, modifying, debugging, testing and documenting software applications? Are you looking for an interesting and varied role with an industry leading company that can offer a fun working environment and genuine future careeer progression?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join a fmous brand name with a head office in Caridff. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun team that is going through an exciting period of growth.
As Software Developer you will:
- Use source debuggers, visual development environments, source control and other software required
- Analyse business/user requirements based on criteria supplied by colleagues.
- Provide work estimates based on analysed user requirements.
- Create technical specifications based on analysed user requirments.
- Research, design and write new software based on technical speifications using Peacocks' chosen development languages.
- Construct test plans in accordance with the I.T. testing strategy.
- Perform unit and system testing of new software based on written test plans.
- Train the users and the training department in the use of the developed software.
- Write operational documentation.
As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with good benefits, a modern working environment with a welcoming team, free parking and a convenient location. Now is a great time to join as the company in question goes through an exciting period of growth.
For immediate consideration, pllease forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.