|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||28 June 2022|
Stock Controller - Bicester - Temporary - Immediate start available
Position: Stock Controller
Salary: £11 per hour
Hours: Full-time (40 hours) - Rotation of hours (Flexibility needed)
About the role:
Our client has opened the opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their team. Are you someone who is organised, has strong communication skills and has exceptional attention to detail?
Acting as a brand ambassador for the luxurious brand, you will be responsible for running stockroom operations daily ensuring a smooth and efficient process enabling the sales team to make profitable sales. The ideal candidate will need to have strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing stock is correct including quantities, tagging, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
- Help identify consistent level of stock to achieve sales target by ensuring replenishment is maintained hourly and accurately
- Manage organisation of stock in accordance with the brands instructions and procedures (style, size and colour)
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
- Plan and undertake inventory operations; supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
- Ensure stock is being monitored, loss-prevention and reporting any unknown mark-downs
- Communicate with rotation managers and sales team
- Experience in a similar role
- Organises and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
If you are interested in the role as a Stock Controller or would like to know more information, please send across your updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321 322
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.