|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||04 September 2023|
Stock Controller - Bicester Village - Temporary - September-January
Position: Stock Controller
Salary: £11 per hour
Hours: Rotation of hours (Flexibility needed)
About the role:
Our client has opened the opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their team. Are you someone who is organised, has strong communication skills and has exceptional attention to detail?
Acting as a brand ambassador for the luxurious brand, you will be responsible for running operations daily ensuring smooth and efficient process enabling the sales team to make profitable sales. The ideal candidate will need have strong multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing stock is correct including quantities, tagging, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
- Help identify consistent level of stock to achieve sales target by ensuring replenishment is maintained hourly and accurately
- Manage organisation of stock in accordance with the brands instructions and procedures (style, size and colour)
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
- Plan and undertake inventory operations; supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
- Ensure stock is being monitored, loss-prevention and reporting any unknown mark-downs
- Communicate with rotation managers and sales team
- Experience in a similar role
- Organises and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
If you are interested in the role as a Stock Controller or would like to know more information, please send across your updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321 322
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.