Stores & Logistics Officer
|Job Title:||Stores & Logistics Officer|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 March 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to recruit a Stores & Logistics Officer on a permanent contract, based in Bedwas, Caerphilly.
Working within a small team reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide support to the Bedwas operation ensuring customer request are fulfilled.
Stores based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer request for materials, sales & exchange enquiries
- Meeting deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparing orders for shipments to venders and customers.
- Expediting deliveries with couriers.
- Data entry via Quantum.
- Maintenance of an organised filing system.
- Receiving materials into the company from suppliers.
- Quality control inspection of materials received.
- Handling and storage of aeronautical parts including electro sensitive devices.
- Dealing with queries and reject parts.
- Packing parts for dispatch either domestic or export.
Education and/or Experience:
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a Stores or a Logistics environment.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C