|Job Title:||Stores Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||03 February 2023|
£27,122 + benefits
We are currently seeking a Stores Operative for a leading, well established manufacturer on the outskirts of Hereford. The company in question is a leader in manufacturing as well as research & development and can boast great recent investment and a fantastic working environment.
You will be joining this employer of choice on a full time, permanent basis. In return you can expect comprehensive, ongoing, training and development, convenient hours and extra employee benefits.
Your responsibilities as Stores Operative will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out in line with the companies requirements
- Always working to a high quality, operating safely and leading by example
- Highlighting and reporting any potential damage or defect to materials
- Assisting with weekly area stock takes and audits
- Maintaining a smooth flow of materials to the production lines on time and in full
- Supporting the Warehouse Shift Lead with other general warehouse activities or administrative duties
Experience of using a forklift truck is preferred for this role but in house training will be provided.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with many company benefits, convenient mornings and afternoons shift patterns, free parking, great opportunities for further progression as the company continues to grow and the chance to work in a fantastic working environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C