|Job Title:||Stores Person|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||23 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Ebbw Vale are looking to appoint a Stores Person on a full time, permanent contract to oversee the effective management and running of their stores.
Location : Ebbw Vale
Salary : £25,000 - £28,000 per annum .
- Unloading of goods from supplier vehicles, carriers, haulage contractors and company vehicles etc.
- Inspection of all goods and equipment (including hire tools & equipment) against supplier paperwork, checking for correct quantities, quality of goods, correct specification, expiry dates (shelf life) and for any damages.
- Controlling and maintaining minimum/maximum stock levels of regular stock, parts, spares and welding and fork truck gasses.
- Investigating and reporting stock discrepancies, damaged stock liaising with purchasing manager and supplier/manufacturer.
- Processing and maintaining inventory records, ensure all paperwork is maintained and retained for processing i.e., booking onto Sage ordering system and records
- Placing stock and spares away in their designated locations. Parts and equipment required for manufacturing placed in designated areas in preparation for call off.
- Carrying out cyclic counting annual stock take and random spot checks.
- Supporting engineering staff and maintenance teams in picking parts and consumables for manufacturing orders and building/construction projects accounting for all items used against specific projects/jobs maintain accurate records and paper trail.
- Packing manufactured goods, parts and spares for customer orders including arranging transport via carrier/ courier service etc.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.