|Job Title:||Stores Person|
|Location:||Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Caerphilly Team|
|Job Published:||14 January 2019|
Vibe recruit are currently seeking a Stores person to work within a Global manufacturing environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer who offers career progression, a great working environment and these roles are temporary to permanent opportunities.
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday 6am - 14.30pm and Friday 6am - 1pm. These may change to suit business needs.
- Good inwards process. - Off loading trucks, receipting materials into stock and locating it accurately.
- Ensuring material control procedures are carried out with the focused discipline required.
- Material replenishment on cell ensuring the Assembly Operators are fed with materials in a timely controlled fashion.
- Despatch of finished goods - The packing, identification and shipping of both resale and assembled finished goods.
- Support the kanban process with the disciplined focus required.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping levels in the areas you are working.
- Manage the waste generated in the area you are working.
- Carry out cycle counting as a measure of continued stock accuracy improvement.
- Collect materials from ex works suppliers.
- Ability to maintain diligence and accuracy while under pressure.
- Embrace change within the work area, supports and actively promotes all aspects.
- Ability to self start, self motivate.
- Flexible in approach to work with a willingness to adapt to fit the business need.
- Can plan own workload effectively in line with business output plans.
- Possesses a 'Can Do' positive attitude.
- Safety focused and orientated.
- Team focused/orientated and a good team player.
- Reach, counter balance and ideally articulated forklift licences required. (Training provided).
- Full Clean Driving licence.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C