|Job Title:||Stores/Stock Controller|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||12 May 2023|
Stores / Stock Controller
An opportunity now exists for a Stores/Stock Controller for an organisation focused on growing a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone.
The company is a market leader in specialist safety, health, and environmental technologies.
If you're interested in working for a business who offer continuous personal development and career progression. Apply today!
You will be part of a successful team who are committed to supporting high-profile customers. This role directly contributes towards the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and manufacturing and stores operation.
- Packing units to return to customers
- Printing labels for dispatch
- Picking units
- The use of stock control systems/software is required and accuracy is key along with being Tech Savvy.
- Receiving and despatching stock accurately
- Previous experience in stores, stock control or warehousing
- Someone who is a great team player but also able to work alone when required
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Great accuracy and numerical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines and targets
- Committed to the health and safety of self and colleagues
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:00
Pay rate - £11.00phr
Duration of assignment - Temporary ongoing with the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate.
Please contact Dawn for more information on 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C