Supply Chain Coordinator
|Supply Chain Coordinator
|01 February 2024
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our well-established client based in Baglan. The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Applicants need previous experience within; expediting or progress chasing, supply chain, purchasing, logistics or customer liaison.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that packaging and raw materials are available to meet production demand, while keeping costs under control. The ability to build rapport with suppliers is key - a confident and strong approach to managing suppliers is required.
The successful applicant will be a proactive team player with excellent communication skills, who will be motivated, punctual, well organised with determination and the desire to succeed. Carry out any other duties requested by management.
- Management of open purchase orders to ensure timely delivery and materials availability.
- Co-ordinating the smooth movement of materials from supplier to production availability.
- Assess materials allocations and production plan to forecast and request materials requirements.
- Extensive Liaison / chasing of suppliers.
- Building excellent rapport with suppliers and internal customers.
- Coordinating and communicating with internal staff.
- Managing supplier \ internal customer performance.
- Experienced in maintaining information within Sage for MRP functionality.
- Resolving queries through quality management systems.
- Monthly reporting based on company / department objectives.
- Ability to influence, confident in challenging current processes
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.