Supply Chain Support Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Support Co-ordinator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 November 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client, a global medical device company based in Caerphilly, is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Support Co-ordinator on a permanent contract.
The main purpose of this role is to identify requirements for finished goods required in order to maintain ideal inventory levels and manufacturing machine and resource capacity to satisfy customer demand using Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. To liaise between Sales/Customer Services/Export, Production, Inventory, Purchasing and Despatch to resolve enquiries and anticipate supply chain issues. To ensure communication, accuracy and concise information is provided in a timely way.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Inventory and Purchasing regarding any shortages affecting Production or Despatch
- Liaise with department managers from sales, purchasing, inventory and manufacturing to ensure the supply chain process runs smoothly and satisfies customer demand
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports demonstrating performance and highlighting issues as required by the business.
- Identify and review shortages affecting production and highlight how this affects scheduling/capacity
- Be a point of contact for enquiries relating to customer orders/lead time
- Create and schedule additional or alternative works orders as needed to meet demand
- Work totally within authorised Standard Operating Procedures
- Contribute towards the effectiveness of the department's QMS documentation
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- To understand the limitations, strengths and weaknesses of Manufacturing by working closely with the Manufacturing team.
- Excellent IT skills, especially the Microsoft suite
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and problem-solving skills
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:45 pm.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.