Technical Account Manager
|Technical Account Manager
|Permanent and Executive Recruitment
|24 January 2024
Technical Account Manager ( Packaging manufacturing )
£45,000 + excellent employee benefits
Do you have experience of packaging manufacturing? Does the thought of joining a dynamic team as a Technical Account Manager in a pivotal role responsible for coordinating innovation projects appeal to you? Do you enjoy collaborating with global branded customers?
We are recruiting for a Technical Account Manager to join a forward-thinking company in Caerphilly, committed to sustainability, environmental responsibility, and excellence in packaging development.
As Technical Account Manager you will:
- Lead the New Product Development (NPD) by sourcing and developing innovative packaging materials.
- Manage projects from inception to on-site approval, ensuring alignment with customer expectations and successful launch.
- Conduct and report on trials and testing of primary and secondary materials, ensuring compliance and specifications.
- Identify and resolve packaging environment issues, supporting quality departments in documentation logging.
- Attend industry events to identify business opportunities and provide technical support to customers.
- Support operations and quality in resolving commercial issues affecting customer account performance.
- Complete customer assurance documentation, including specifications, risk assessments, SAQs, and supplier documents.
- Maintain and develop the database, utilising information for customer requests and assisting in BRC audits preparation.
If you are passionate about packaging innovation, sustainability, and have a proven track record in project leadership, we invite you to apply. Not only will you benefit from a competitive salary but this role comes with great benefits and genuine long term development.
Apply now to Alex in order to be a part of their exciting journey in shaping the future of packaging!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.