|Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)
|19 January 2023
Test Technician, Aberdare
Up to £22500 DOE
Monday - Friday, day shift only with early finish on Friday
Are you an experienced Test Technician looking for next work opportunity with a company that has ground-breaking technology? Vibe Recruit is now looking for aÂ Test TechnicianÂ for one of our very successful clients based in Aberdare.
Our client is an industry leader within electronics, looking to expand their friendly team due to business growth, this is a great opportunity to secure yourself a permanent position with career development.
Test Technician - Main Duties
· Inspection and testing of mechanically wired and soldered assemblies and PCBs using various inspection and test equipment
· Quality checking of wiring, soldering or mechanically assembled equipment, to ensure product consistency, following build notes, Standard Operating Procedures, detailed drawings and pictures
· Functionality test box build assemblies, looms and PCBsÂ· Providing feedback to production staff on error findings and supporting corrective action
· Maintaining the workspace clean and safe at all times, storing kits correctly and taking responsibility for own tools
Test Technician -Person Specification
· Ability to read electrical schematics and engineering drawings
· Use of digital multi-meter, LCR meters, Oscilloscopeâ€™s and machine testers
· Basic ITC skills
· Great communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with different teams within the company
Test Technician - Desired skills
· Ability to fault finding to component level
· Knowledge of PLC, RF and high power
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday, no weekends, early finish on Friday
8 am - 17:00 pm Monday - Thursday
Friday 8 am - 1 pm
39 hours a week
This is a permanent role with convenient Monday - Friday working hours. If you are looking for a role in a friendly, supportive team producing products that are leading in the industry then look no further.
If this role sounds of interest to you, click APPLY NOW why not get in touch with Aleks at Vibe on 07498918033 to discuss the role in more details.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.