|Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)
|Jodie Lois Jones
|21 November 2023
£26,666 - plus pension and benefits
4 Day working week!
Are you currently on the lookout for a varied, interesting and challenging Test Technician position with one of Port Talbots leading manufacturers?
Does the thought of a position with an international company that can offer excellent ongoing training and career development appeal to you? Do you want to be part of a strong team with a family feel?
If so, please read on.
I am currently recruiting for a Test Technician to join a highly regarded manufacturer with a very low staff turnover in Port Talbot.
- Testing units under voltage for high voltage testing up to 3.5kVa.
- Perform testing and produce reports of products submitted for test.
- Document high quality experimental work in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex electro-mechanical assembly and quality/production issues.
- Operate electrical test equipment, including meters, and computer-controlled testing.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair test failures.
This is a varied and rewarding role with an industry leader that will offer an excellent working environment, genuine opportunities for growth and progression as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.