Trainer & Demonstrator
|Job Title:||Trainer & Demonstrator|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||15 September 2023|
Trainer & Demonstrator
A great opportunity is now available to join a successful and expanding business in North Oxfordshire.
You will join an experienced Training Team, providing a range of on-site training and demonstrations of specialist building & construction safety equipment.
The organisation offer a wide range of working at height and platform solutions. The products are purchased and hired by a large number of companies across the UK. Sectors include House Building, Construction, Utilities and Solar Installation and as the company continues to grow, the range of sectors will expand.
All products can only be used and installed by qualified and trained personnel and the primary duty in this role is to deliver training to site operatives and key workers, in the safe and correct installation and deployment of the systems.
- Deliver a range of training sessions and demonstrations at building sites and customers premises across the UK together with in-house training.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional products at the point of training, liaising both with customers and internal sales staff.
- Support the Recertification Team with the repair and recertification of the equipment and systems that are already on site
- Support the Warehouse Team with the repair and build of products
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Manual handling and practical skills required for physical installation of products.
- Applicants must be prepared to work at height.
- The role involves driving each day with occasional prearranged stopovers. A van is provided for use with the role and a clean driving license is required.
- The repair and build of products is involved, previous use of basic hand tools and power drills.
- Any previous experience of working in or with the house building and/or construction sectors is desirable but not necessary as full training is provided.
A Competitive Salary is on offer + Bonus + Company Vehicle + Benefits Package
If you're interested in finding out more, please call Graeme on 07971 309403
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.