|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||13 November 2023|
Are you looking for a full-time role in transport? Do you have previous experience as a Transport or Fleet Administrator? Can you work 7.30-5 Monday to Friday? Do you have excellent communication skills and a minimum of 1 years administrative experience? Then join our client as a Transport Administrator.
As Transport Administrator you will:
- Liaise with drivers, the Transport Manager & HR
- Keep drivers/mates' records, e.g. training, licenses etc.
- Produce reports & keep daily records
- Order office equipment & PPE
- Update the in house systems
- Deal with general administration duties
- Providing back-up support to the Transport Office Co-Ordinator's
- Receiving emails and telephone calls from customers and resolving their requests
- Maintaining the Tachomaster calendar
As Transport Administrator you will have:
- A minimum of one year's administrative experience
- Good computer skills, with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident communicator, accurate, discrete, approachable, flexible and ability to multi-task
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service and attention to detail
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.