|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||20 May 2021|
£26,000 + pension & additional benefits
Monday - Thursday ( 4 day week )
Are you an experienced Traffic Planner on the lookout for a new challenge? Does the thought of joining a growing, national Transport company with a first class reputation, a modern fleet and an excellent working environment appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to join a highly respected transport firm in Droitwich. This is a great opportunity if you are attracted by a 4 day working week, the chance to work with an experienced, supportive team and excellent job variety.
As Transport Planner you will:
- Work with customers/suppliers/drivers and other traffic desks, planning routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Prioritise workload, route planning driver brief and de-brief
- Liaise with other depots within the Company
- Use you strong organisational skills for planning schedules, journeys and loads
- Proactively work to reduce late deliveries and missed time slots
- Have the ability to work flexibly and to make decisions quickly
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Experience of working at a similar level. CPC Holder (National / International)
- Traffic management experience dealing with VOSA Compliance
This is an attractive role, not just because you will will be joining a growing company that can offer excellent long term progression opportunities, but you will benefit from a 4 day week and excellent job variety.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C