|Job Title:||Triage Nurse|
|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||14 October 2019|
Our client based in Nantgarw, established in 2006 as a social business based in the South Wales Valleys is looking to appoint 2 Triage Nurses to cover the following shifts:
- 28.5 hours a week - condensed into three days, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10am-8pm.
- 19 hours a week - condensed into two days, Tuesday and Thursday 10am-8pm.
This position exists to deliver efficient and professional veteran triage assessments in accordance with policies practices, procedures and applicable regulations to achieve the desired service level agreements, goals and objectives. The triage nurse will form part of a team who are responsible for providing the first point of clinical assessment to any veterans requiring support.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Completing veteran triage and mental health assessments
- Helping achievement of compliance with all service level requirements and customer protocols for the operation of the service
- Managing all enquires within and holding secure client clinical records
- Establishing that an enquiry is in the scope of the service
- Managing risk
- Accurately referring and or signposting enquirers
- Maintaining effective relationships
- Proactively suggest improvements to systems and process
- Participate in quality assurance of all incidents processed and act on feedback received as a part of that activity
- Sharing best practice with the team and providing additional support where required
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate
- As a registered Mental Health Nurse with an up to date professional registration
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Ability to work on own initiative, but have the discipline to follow procedures and seek out advice when it is needed
- Attention to detail, data integrity and data protection
- Able to ensure deliverables happen on time and often to tight deadlines
- Articulate and concise with excellent writing and communication skills
- Comfortable in presenting the triage assessment process to veterans
- Actively interested in Continuous Personal Development and on-going improvement
To be considered for this position please upload your CV or contact Naomi on 02922 408250 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C