|Job Title:||Vehicle Technician|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||18 September 2023|
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Technician to join a leading dealership network. You will be working as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business for the dealership.
The organisation like to invest in their technicians to ensure they are ahead of the curve and ready to embrace the future of the automotive industry.
Working on new and evolving technologies this is the type of role where you will be constantly learning and expanding your knowledge and skill set.
The organisation operate 159 franchise dealerships, representing 25 manufacturer car, van, truck and bike brands, across 37 counties in England and Wales.
A fantastic range of benefits are on offer in an environment, that offers career development where you will be given autonomy, support and a platform to succeed. These include:
- 25 days annual leave (plus including Bank Holidays) increasing with length of service
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Team Bonus
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme & Colleague Car Benefit Offers
- Discounted Service / Parts / Bodyshop services
- Training and Continual Self-Development
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Tool Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing services
- Free life assurance equivalent to twice your salary
- Discounted Shopping Portal
What experience do I need?
To join the team ideally you would be Level 3 qualified but would also consider Level 2 qualified with option of further training available.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.