Warehouse Operative 2pm-10pm
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative 2pm-10pm|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||09 November 2023|
Due to upcoming high demand our client based in Banbury are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy team during the festive period and further.
These positions are Temp and also Temp to Perm for the right candidate. The demand comes from a projection of orders that are due to come in for the Christmas period, with this you will be working with a close knit team in a busy environment.
Warehouse Operative Duties
- Picking, checking and packing customer orders in a timely manner
- Stock allocation
- Quality inspection
- Dispatch and labelling boxes
- Stock taking when required
- Any other responsibilities as required
Warehouse Operative Skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience with volume distribution is advantageous
Hours: 2pm to 10pm
Payrate - £11 per hour
If you are interested please apply with a full CV
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.