|Transport, Logistics and Driving
|13 January 2023
Vibe Recruit are Recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Witney.
37.5 hours per week.
- To pick and pack orders in accordance with paperwork issued to Stores for despatch.
- Movement of products - to take products to assembly area from Stores and from Goods-in area to designated stores area, as requested.
- Assist Stock Control with annual stock take as required.
- To Work with Goods-in to maintain the storage shelves and products in them, keeping them clean and tidy and to organise the product so that stock rotation effects last in last out.
- Assist Stock Control/Quality Department with the control of all bonded stock.
- Relocate or dispose of written off stock as directed by Export/Stock Control Manager.
- To carry out loading and unloading of deliveries and movement of stock within warehouse as requested by Senior Warehouse Operative or Warehouse Manager Operation and daily checks of forklift truck as required (subject to appropriate qualifications and certification).
- To Carry out occasional driving/delivery/collection duties as required.
- To be fully conversant with, and be able to carry out specific tasks associated with the Warehouse department. E.g. JCB, Goods-in etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your updated CV or call us on 01869 321 322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.