|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Holly McGeown|
|Job Published:||20 March 2023|
Vibe Recruit are working with our client in Narberth, recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join their fast growing team. This role is a Temp to Perm opporunity.
This job involves managing the day-to-day running of the Warehouse, to ensure all produced stock is stored appropriately and that all vehicles are loaded to the corrects standard ensuring the appropriate levels of Quality, Safety and Hygiene are delivered at all times.
- Ensure that all 'Goods Inwards' are unloaded and stored in the correct manner, location and all the relevant paperwork is checked before handing in the main office
- Ensure that all 'Goods Outwards' are loaded in the correct manner and that all paperwork is checked, signed for before being handed in at the main office
- Traceability to be recorded for all 'Goods Outwards'
- Always ensure the Palletiser is full of empty CHEP pallets
- Ensure that all finished goods are removed from the palletiser and recorded on the Princes Gate Spring Water stock system
- Ensure full compliance with the stock system. Finished Goods MUST be scanned in and out of the system
- Ensure good communication with all the hauliers at the start & during the shift to coordinate 'booking in' times
- Ensure the Warehouse is kept clean & up-to-standard at all times
- Ensure the outside yard is kept tidy at all times
- Ensure all outside doors are kept closed/or on automatic at all times
- Ensure quality standards are upheld and monitored
- Ensure all work activities within the Warehouse are performed in a safe manner and that appropriate HSE documentation is completed to the required legal and company standards
- Ensure that all workstations are maintained at a high level of cleanliness and that all staff follows the personal hygiene rules.
- Deputies for the Warehouse Lead as and when required.
- Self-motivated, consistently applies energy and enthusiasm to the job.
- Has skills and knowledge to identify root causes of problems and can assist in setting plans to reduce or eliminate them.
- Sound judgment and able to make decisions.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a demanding production environment.
- Applies a "can do" attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all team members.
- Adopts a proactive and helpful approach to new starters, auditors, co-workers and Management.
Please apply with your CV.
Salary: £12.89 per hour
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift - 6am - 6pm
- Night shift - 6pm - 6am
- Monday to Sunday
- Continental shifts
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C