|Job Title:||Welder Fabricator|
|Location:||Ince-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 July 2021|
Welder Fabricator ( MIG )
£14.50 per hour
Time and a half on week days and Saturdays, double time on a Sunday
Are you an experienced MIG Welder with great fabircation skills? Do you have experience of working with mild steel and heavy structural projects? Does the thought of joining a growing company that can offer excellent ongoing development and a clear career path appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a MIG Welder Fabricator to join a forward thinking, expanding firm in Wigan. Working in a new, purpose built manufacturing facility in a supportive team, as MIG Welder Fabricator you will:
- Use your previous experience of working with structural steel to full advantage
- Showcase your MIG Welding and fabrication skills ( us of a punching, sawing and plasma cutting machine )
- Successfully work off engineering drawings
- Have the ability to effectively measure and use appropriate tooling
- Have a sound understanding of engineering safety
This is a permanent position with a highly competitive salary and the abillity to earn a lot more through regular overtime. The company in question is growing significantly and now is the right time to join if you are looking to work for a progressive firm with a very exciting future.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.