Window & Door Repair Technician
|Job Title:||Window & Door Repair Technician|
|Contact Name:||Beata Stasierowska|
|Job Published:||08 March 2022|
A great opportunity exists to join a leading manufacturer of bespoke, handcrafted windows. Vibe Recruit is currently looking for Window&Door Repair Technician for our client based in Bedford area.
As a Window&Door Repair Technician your job purpose is to ensure that agreed levels of customer service are delivered to the customer base in the service and repair of all products supplied by the company.
Position: Window Repair Technician
Hours: Monday-Friday (overtime avaiable)
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum
Location: Bedford area
Window&Door Repair Technician Responsibilities:
· To carry out a professional repair to all products
· To be polite, courteous & professional
· To ensure all reports are compiled and up to date in a presentable manner
· To have responsibility for the servicing and proper upkeep of the service vehicle and to operate within driving regulations
· To ensure the service vehicle is checked daily and report any repairs needed
· To ensure equipment and tools issued by the Company are always kept safe and secure
· To resolve issues which occur on site and report the outcome back to the service department
· To ensure all tasks are carried out in a safe manner, complying to company health and safety policies, and carry out risk assessment where required
· Flexible working hours with overnight stays when needed (all expenses will be paid)
Window&Door Repair Technician Technical Competence:
· Familiar with all window & door products, services, and systems particularly UKWDG products.
· Experience in window and door installation and fabrication
· Full driving licence
· Experience in a Customer Service environment role, and evidence of being an effective communicator with the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
· Excellent telephone manner
· Dealing with difficult people effectively
· Problem solving
· Knowledge of product specifications and standards
· Experience of working in the UPVC industry
· Ability to read technical drawings and read and understand production works details sheets.
- 25 days holiday +BH's
- uniform provided
- company van provided
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C