|Job Title:||Yard Person|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Yard Person on a full time, permanent contract. A U.K. based national specialist pump hire business with locations in Ipswich, Nottingham and Cardiff and serves the mining, construction and utilities markets.
Based at the Cardiff site reporting to the Senior Regional Engineer, the main purpose of the role would be loading, unloading lorries, ensuring the yard is kept clean and tidy, clean all equipment coming back off hires and putting stock away along with the responsibilities listed below.
- A "can do" attitude with the ability to work flexibly to help colleagues.
- To be able to work accurately to deadlines and under pressure.
- To be flexible and assist the workshop team with pump builds and preparation when required.
- To adhere to all company procedures in the depot.
- To follow all company safety processes.
- To ensure a clean environment and adhere to all the company's safe working methods including the wearing of personal protective equipment.
- To work at other sites in the UK to support the business when required.
- To undertake other duties from time to time as required by the Operations Manager.
- To report product defects with regards to health and safety and reliability of equipment, so that these can be rectified before the pumps leave the depot.
- Attend training courses as and when required to help develop product knowledge.
Must have previous knowledge and experience in an operation environment.
The role also requires:
- A current driving License.
- A counter-balance Forklift Truck Operators Certificate up to 5 tons ideally 10 tons
- Manual Handling Awareness.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- All PPE supplied.
- Company Pension.
- Annual bonus.
- Overtime offered.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C