|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||21 September 2021|
£20,000 + pension & additional benefits
Are you an Accounts Assistant on the lookout for a new challenge or alternatively are you a skilled administrator looking to gain experience in a finance environment? Does the thought of joining a multi national manufacturer with excellent growth plans appeal to you?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a major manufacturer in Merthyr. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative firm with a reputation for excellence. Being an important part of the finance team, you will benefit from great job variety and genuine prospects for future progression within the department.
As Accounts Assistant you will:
- Correctly set up new clients
- Produce invoices and perform banking and reconciliation
- Use your confidence and communication skills when chasing up on outstanding debts
- Display attention to detail when sorting out rebates, checking that VAT has been included on invoices and running off turnover statements
- Be highly organised and proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Accounting software
- Liaise effectively with multiple departments and external clients
As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with convenient working hours, extra employee benefits and the chance to work in a fun, vibrant working environment with a supportive team. This is a permanent position that will give you great exposure to different parts of the finance function and there will be possibilities for future career progression going forward.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.