|Job Title:||AOI Operator|
|Location:||Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||22 November 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Tredegar are looking to appoint an AOI Operator.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, main duties and requirements are, but not limited to:
- Carry out inspection of assembled products and first off's using the AOI system checking for defects, in line with IPC-A610 standard (acceptability of electronic assemblies), objectively and consistently
- Meeting production targets and deadlines
- Fault identification and analysis while providing real-time feedback to the Quality Manager if issues arise
- Maintenance of the machine on a daily weekly and monthly basis, using documented maintenance procedures
- Communicating daily with internal departments to ensure requirements are met in-line with production and inspection demands
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of AOI (not essential as training will be provided)
- PC Literate
- Good attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under own initiative
Working hours - Monday to Thursday - 7am - 3.30pm
Friday 7am - 12.30pm
For more information, please comtact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.