|Job Title:||Bakery Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||08 November 2022|
Looking for extra work with an immediate start? Come and join our clients award winning bakery team in Chalgrove. Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle!
No experience is needed as full training will be provided.
Applicants must have their own transport, as our client's location is not accessible via public transport.
Bakery Operative Duties:
- Preparing fresh produce on a production line
- Working within a small friendly team
- Adhering to general health and safety within the Warehouse
- Picking and packing food produce
- Must be comfortable wearing essential protective equipment (i.e hair nets, disposable aprons and gloves)
07:30-15:30 hours or 14:30-22:30 hours (flexibility to work either shift would offer more work)
If you're looking for a Saturday job on the side of your current position, this could be a perfect second income.
Pay rate: £11.00phr
- Free Friday snacks (A drink, a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar of choice)
- Overtime available
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Free onsite parking
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career progression, please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C