Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, based in Newport, are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager on a permanent full time contract.
A facilities management business that has built a reputation for delivering quality and reliability to their clients every single day.
You will be developing new business and account management of current clients, working with end users including private & public sector organisations. The role will support the Director by the management of continuous improvement, developing operational efficiencies for service delivery throughout the regional portfolio and encourage new opportunities and drive organic growth.
You will be required to:
- Developing and managing continuous improvement across a portfolio of FM contracts in the Southern region
- Gathering intelligence, through research and business understanding and developing a pipeline with relevant and appropriate potential clients/customers
- Prospecting for new clients
- Generating new leads and developing relationships with potential clients to secure additional services
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentations for and to the client, having researched their business and requirements
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer
- Working as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organisation
- Coordinating the resources required to complete all pricing, tenders and submissions required by clients
- Developing long term growth plans for existing major clients
Skills and experience :
- A proven background in business development within the facilities management industry within the commercial or public sector
- Proven experience/knowledge of hard & soft facilities Management
- A track record in strong presentational skills is essential
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Awareness of Facilities Management business industry and service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
What makes this job amazing?
- You'll have the ability to influence the happiness of thousands of people each day
- Company mobile phone and laptop provided
- For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement
- Atlas continues to grow at pace which is both exciting and challenging
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.