Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||14 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, a large International manufacturing Group based in Neath, is looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
The purpose of the role is to help drive the business growth by increasing penetration and conversion within their target markets. Skillfully build positive and longlasting relationships with customers in all sectors and at all levels, to successfully identify and develop new business and growth through the execution of strategy. This includes exploring sectors and specific company opportunities, initiating, developing and closing sales; whilst recommending new applications and sales strategies.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and driven and looking to develop their career within a quality niche market leading business, with the ability to take responsibility whilst having the opportunity to shine and thrive in an empowered position within a supportive and focused team. It is essential to have a tenacious and positive can-do attitude and mindset with the confidence at forging collaborative working relationships and the drive and desire to really make a positive difference.
Excellent communication skills, via written form, face to face and remote delivery with the ability to be creative and flexible in their approach is essential at all levels.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain a confident high-level understanding and knowledge of products, allowing for the effective delivery of the value proposition
- Identify and grow the customer base within multiple sectors
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and potential customers, thoroughly analysing their needs to provide a recommendation of the best products that delivers on their requirements
- Work in collaboration and build strong working relationships with multiple departments within the organisation to provide the best possible customer experience
- Understand the target markets and develop appropriate market strategies to execute a plan and secure new business delivering solutions to their pain points and future needs
- Gather suitable information from clients to enable the production of high quality quotations
- Negotiate and nurture quotations with a view to conversion
- Define, articulate and present solutions to our customer and prospects through various platforms and mediums to a high level
- Professionally attend customer meetings, site meetings, customer networking events, conferences and workshops as required and actively seek out opportunities
- Proactively engage with stakeholders and customers to ensure all current market needs are at the forefront and intelligence is continually gathered.
- Support marketing department regarding specific campaigns by providing technical product information, databases and market intelligence.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Attend in-house and external training courses when required to improve product knowledge and personal skill set
- Use of all IT proficiently to present, record, measure and communicate.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Quotation level
- Orders and Conversion rate
- New enquiries
- New customers
- New markets
- Accuracy of work
- Positive feedback from team and customers.
- Flexibility and can do attitude
- Ability to understand technical product knowledge and basic software language
- Team work / collaboration
For more information, please contact Naomi 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.