|Job Title:||Despatch Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||02 November 2022|
£21,636 (Monday to Friday - permanent ) with salary increase after probation
Are you an experienced Warehouse / Stores Operative on the lookout for an exciting new challenge with a market leading manufacturer? Are you looking for a permanent position with potential for an additional pay increase after probation? Do you want convenient days regular working hours and the chance to work for a growing company that can offer long term stability?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Despatch Operative to join a well established manufacturer in Romsey. This vacancy comes at a time of significant growth as the company benefits from recent investment and increased demand in it's product offering.
As Despatch Operative you will:
- Take part in the loading & unloading of lorries
- Display manual handling skills when physically handling and moving stock
- Pick and pack customer orders and keep the company computer database up to date
- Complete necessary paperwork and be familiar with stock checks and good housekeeping
- Use your experience of operating a Forklift to full advantage
- Be happy to work as part of a fun, well established and supportive team
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary that with performance, will increase after probation. You will benefit from Monday - Friday day shift working hours, a convenient location, a great working environment and the chance for further career development over time.
If you like the sound of this role, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit for immediate consideration today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C