|Job Title:||Extrusion Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 April 2021|
Vibe's client based in Blackwood, manufacturers and distributors of packaging within the food industry, is currently looking to appoint an Extrusion Operator with an immediate start.
Shift work - Continental shifts
This is a permanent position.
Responsible for setting the machine up, selecting dies, performing maintenance, and troubleshooting problems.
● Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure correct pressure, speed, temperature and general operation.
● Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the line to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
● Work with team members, shift supervisors and all necessary personnel to take care of complications as they arise.
● Raw material selection and traceability.
● Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
● Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken or worn out components.
● Choose and install cutters, moulds and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency.
● Maintain agreed standard of cleanliness of machine and work area
● Competent in completion of all quality and performance documentation to the correct standard at all times. Maintaining legality of product by right product right pack, using the right materials, rejecting any contaminated raw materials
Please apply by sending your CV or contacting Naomi on 02922 408250.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.