Fork Lift Driver - Counterbalance and Combi
|Job Title:||Fork Lift Driver - Counterbalance and Combi|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Reference:||FLT PP JC_1552901763|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||18 March 2019|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for Fork Lift Drivers with Counterbalance and/or Combi Truck licences for a large manufacturing company based in the Pontypool area.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for Goods in and Out of the factory
- Be able to carry out delivery note checks and highlight any discrepancies
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Loading/unloading goods
- Completing relevant paperwork when necessary
- Manual handling
- Wrapping and banding products
- General warehouse duties
- Meeting targets
- Knowledge of health and safety in the work place
The desired candidates will:
- Hold valid RTITB License - Counterbalance and/or Combi
- Training or experience operating up to 4 ton
- Be punctual
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Available immediately
The working hours for this role will be 40 hours per week - 06:00 - 14:00 Monday to Friday.
Overtime may be required during busy periods.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience. £19,000-£22,000 per annum.
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.