HR & Payroll Administrator
|Job Title:||HR & Payroll Administrator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||02 November 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, a business that offers a range of recycling, reuse and education services in South Wales are looking to appoint a HR & Finance Administrator on a full time, permanent contract.
Hours of work : 37.5 hours a week, full time
Location of work : Head office in Newport
Salary : £24,000 per annum
The HR & Payroll Administrator will provide support within the HR and Payroll remit of the organisation along with general administration across the business.
The ideal candidate will have administration experience to assist the CEO, Finance Manager, Head of Operations, Charity Manager and assist with other administration related activities. You will provide support in relation to recruitment, employment letters and contracts, employee vetting, onboarding, payroll and all things related to the administration of their people services.
- Experience within an office environment - ideally in a role involving people services
- Experience of working within an finance or HR team
- Work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Take ownership of tasks
- Be a great communicator
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of competence in IT tools including word, excel and web based products
- Discretion and confidentiality in relation to the sensitive personal information you will be handling
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C