Injection Mould Toolmaker
|Job Title:||Injection Mould Toolmaker|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||12 July 2022|
Injection Mould Toolmaker - North Oxfordshire - £40,000 - £43,000
Role: Injection Mould Toolmaker
Field: Injection Moulding/Machining/Plastics/Manufacturing/Toolmaker/Plastics/Mould Toolmaker
Reporting to: Tooling & Design Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
Hours: Monday (08:30 - 17;00), Tuesday - Thursday (08:00 - 17:00), Friday (08:00 - 15:00)
Benefits Include: 22 days plus bank holidays
As part of my partnership with a leading injection moulding manufacturer in Oxfordshire they are looking to appoint Injection Mould Toolmaker.
If you are looking to work for a world class establishment and to develop a long term and lucrative career this is an opportunity not to be missed! My client invests heavily in training and career development for their employees ensuring the work force has some of the brightest talent within the industry.
You will be involved in the design and development of injection mould tools, ensuring that business operations are maximised at all times.
- Manufacture new injection mould tools from technical drawings and 3D cad data to a high level of craftmanship in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Fully hardened steel production tool
- Repair, modify and maintain existing production tooling
- Operate all toolroom plant and machinery safely
- Suggest improvements to tooling or processes as work is carried out
- Log any completed tool maintenance and repair work using the systems and databases
- Ensure correct marking and labelling of tools
- Good housekeeping (5S) - ensure that the factory and surrounding areas are kept tidy and within health and safety guidelines
- Mentor and train up staff, apprenticeships etc
Skills and Experience:
- Plastic injection mould tool experience is required
- Apprentice trained toolmaker or relevant experience
- Industry experience within the plastics/Injection moulding industry is a must
- CNC, CAD/CAM Experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience with Hot runner systems / Valve gates and manifolds
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.