Injection Moulding Setter
|Job Title:||Injection Moulding Setter|
|Contact Name:||Jeremiah Hayman|
|Job Published:||28 July 2022|
Injection Moulding Setter - North Oxfordshire - £37,000 - £40,000
Role: Injection Moulding Setter - Nights
Field: Injection Moulding/Machining/Plastics/Manufacturing/Setter/Operator/Plastics
Reporting to: Production Manager
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
Hours: 21:45 - 06:00 (Mon- Fri)
Benefits Include: 22 days plus bank holidays
As part of my partnership with a leading injection moulding manufacturer in Oxfordshire we are looking to appoint Injection Moulding Setters.
If you are looking to work for a world class establishment and to develop a long term and lucrative career this is an opportunity not to be missed! My client invest heavily in training and career development for their employees ensuring the work force has some of the brightest talent within the industry.
To undertake accurate and efficient setting of machines and tools in order to achieve the highest standard of quality and production targets and to ensure all procedures are followed with a high level of discipline.
- Start up and shut down injection mould machines as well as preform checks for any discrepancies or inaccuracies wherever possible
- Prepare for tool changes prior to current order completion and ensure all equipment is set up
- Complete last off checks, initial and place blue ticket and moulding with tool
- Raise first off paperwork and give to Quality Engineer.
- Record changes to settings as necessary with justifications for change and report this back to the Production manager
- Purge machines when necessary, using Aquapurge or Barrel Blitz, when required
- Trial new tools to the correct procedure, making sure trial paperwork is present ready for quality assurance/quality control purposes
- Discuss any tooling issues with Shift Manager in order to raise tool reports if a tool breaks or ideas of how to improve for next production run
- Set up robots
- Top up oil in machines, when required. Change Heater bands and thermocouples, when required
- Optimise machine cycle times, ensuring parts are running to cycle, and report to the shift manager if the cycle time is not running to costed cycle
- Write down batch number and drier number on patrol inspections when required
- Handover meeting at the end of the shift to the next shift Setter
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a similar role and industry
- Industry experience within the plastics/Injection moulding industry
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.