|Job Title:||Inventory Controller|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||03 September 2021|
£23,000 - £24,000 plus benefits
Are you experienced in Inventory / Stock Control? Are you highly organsied and looking for a responsible position that can lead to genuine career progression? Does the thought of working for a national firm that is expanding significantly appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Inventory / Stock Controller to join an industry leading, 'Investors in People Gold' company in Romsey. With excellent year on year growth, now is the time to join this company as they expand their product portfolio and establish a strong presence in the Hampshire area.
As Inventory Controller you will:
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management
- Perform inventory tasks to ensure the correct items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximise efficiency
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfilment
As well as a competitive salary you will benefit from excellent training and career progression. The company in question is an 'Investors in People Gold' Company and now is the right time to join as they expand in the Romsey area. This is an exciting role with lots of variety.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C