|Job Title:||Machine Setter|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||16 January 2023|
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a machine operator for our well-established client based in Baglan.
Candidates will be required to do the following -
Worker will operate production machines to perform operations or produce finished good. Works from written or verbal instructions and general operating procedures, which requires the application of some judgement and selectivity.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle, loading raw materials into machines
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Ensure quality of production
- Maintain stringent Health and Safety standards
Candidates will have the following experience -
- You must have proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of production procedures
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to fill in batch records & understand SOP's.
- Work is manual lifting anything up to 15kgs.
Training rate of £11.05 per hour, after approx. 6 months of training will go up to £11.70 basic rate.
Candidates will be required to work a 3-shift rotational pattern once trained which will consist of the following -
Mornings - 06.00 - 14.00
Afternoons - 14.00 - 22.00 - 10% Shift Allowance
Nights - 22.00 - 06.00 - 30% Shift Allowance (nights are offered once fully trained)
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.