|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 March 2022|
£35,000 + pension and additional benefits
Are you a Management Accountant on the lookout for a new role that can offer excellent additional training and funding for further qualifications? Are you looking to gain experience at a well established, national manufacturer that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status? Do you want to experience great exposure into the finances of an industry leader?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an employer of choice in Romsey. This is a great chance to take full advantage of first class additional training and development as you join a supportive team in what is an exciting time for the company as they benefit from substantial investment and growth.
As Management Accountant you will:
- Prepare monthly accounts to draft level, including variance analysis.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations, accruals and prepayments.
- Be involved in the reconciliation of control accounts
- Take ownership of Nominal Ledger Transactions.
- Assist with Budget analysis and assist Department Heads with budgets and preparation of information.
- Assist the Finance Manager in additional reporting requirements for sales managers and Directors.
- Assist with preparation for statutory audit.
- Prepare and complete quarterly /year end returns, such as P11D's, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Report on sales/revenue analysis
This role not only comes with a competitive salary but also a company pension, competitive holiday allowance, convenient hours ( Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00 ), free parking and most importantly, a long term plan for progression through additional training and funding for higher qualifications. This is a role that you can really make your own and reach your full potential.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C