|Job Title:||Parlour Manager|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||29 November 2021|
Would you like to be part of a family run business?
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Parlour Manager to ensures the smooth day to day running of their branch in Newport, to lead, manage, train and develop the team. To build sales and profitability, whilst retaining and attracting new customers to the parlour.
- To develop and lead an effective sales culture, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- To ensure the management team deliver effective communication to the team
- Actively manage payroll and parlour costs whilst minimising erosions
- Deliver high parlour standards for both customers and colleagues.
- Accountable for staff resourcing to ensure scheduled hours match the customer demand
- Comply with all health and safety legislation and processes.
- Drive sales performance using company recognition schemes as a tool
- Actively coach colleagues in consistently delivering excellent customer service
- Develop a "right first time" attitude within the parlour by leading by example
- Maintain an in-house succession plan, identify future talent within the parlour and provide clear support and guidance
- Ensure a clear understanding within the parlour team, of management expectations
- Ensure all colleagues have an effective PDP in place and oversee the development of the colleague skill base
- Recruit great people
Key skills and behaviours
- A strong and confident communicator, you will communicate effectively, influence and enthuse individuals from many different parts of the company and it's associates
- The ability to work under time pressure and to ensure strict deadline management, consistently delivering results
- You will have experience of working in a structured, organised manner, and will be both adaptable and receptive to new ideas and opportunities
- The ability to meet customer expectations by focusing on customer satisfaction and delivering a great service or product to the agreed standards
- You will possess team leader qualities by taking control and exercising leadership. You will be comfortable taking responsibility, initiating action, giving direction and developing your colleagues
- An individual with sound commercial acumen, you will possess an awareness of business costs and be able to think in terms of profit, loss and added value
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.