|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Location:||Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||30 June 2020|
RCT Area -Days
Salary competitive for role
An exciting role has become available within the manufacturing sector, for an experienced Process Engineer, who has an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing process. The role will be covering Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality and Product Development areas.
- Audit maintenance work along with carrying out continuous improvement tasks and involvement within TPM programs.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production
- Provides support to the operations process in reacting to breakdowns by assisting the team to find the root cause
- Planned and preventive maintenance on machinery.
- Audit production tooling and equipment spares such as heater bands, tape measures, stop watches, etc.
- Have the ability to follow a plan and meet targets.
- Improvement of SOPs and training of the operators against the SOP's.
- Aware of all IEEE, BS7671 Wiring Regs and Electricity at Work regulations.
- Provide support to the sustainability and energy saving projects ensuring measurable results are shown.
- Promote consistent operations through the creation and optimisation of SOP's
- Create and implement TPM practices designed to cover maintenance routines To control the usage of third party materials to maximise usage
Must be able to demonstrate and execute:
- To use lean manufacturing methodology such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, Kanban etc.
- Extrusion knowledge and experience
- Lead Product Development trials including sourcing, building and testing new prototypes, products or procedures.
- Troubleshoot operations equipment, process and products.
- Measure and record data associated with operations equipment including machine reliability.
- Ensure compliance and promotes an environment of excellence in reliability engineering.
- Is flexible with work hours when needed to work overtime in-particular to lead PD projects or improvement work.
Apprenticeship trained or equivalent in Engineering or Manufacturing disciplines
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.