|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||27 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working in conjunction with a multinational medical devices and health care company based in Witney. Due to rapid growth, the company are now looking to hire multiple Production Assistants to join their laboratory team on a temp to perm basis.
With two shift options to suit your lifestyle, you will be working for a World Leader in Glucose Monitoring, who design and manufacture glucose monitoring systems for use in both home and hospital settings. No experience is needed as full training will be provided.
As a Production Assistant you will be:
- Providing support for the process of checking strips for diabetes.
- Checking labels for quality
- Setting up and monitoring machines - loading of ink
- Following the guidelines of the Standard Operating Procedures
- Producing a clear handover for next team member
- Assisting in projects to enhance the efficiency of the system and product
- Performing other routine clerical activities when necessary
- Rotation Shift: 6:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm -10:00pm
- Night Shift: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Rate of pay:
- £11.50 phr for rotation shift: 6:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm -10:00pm
- £12.39phr for night shift: 10:00pm - 6:00am
- Access to a benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes - earn even more when you bring a friend with you!
- Employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern facilities and newly expanded laboratory
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C