|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Thomas|
|Job Published:||07 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit are seeking Production/Assembly Operatives to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client is a leading international supplier of architectural metal building solutions to the construction industry.
As an Assembly operative you will follow operative guidelines to build products for the company based on blueprints and instructions. Your duties will include checking that items are fully assembled, ensuring that safety protocols are followed on the assembly line, and troubleshooting any issues found during production.
- Perform duties in line with set operating procedures & works instructions
- Ensure all quality requirements are adhered to
- Complete quality checks and procedures as required
- Produce each component to acceptable standards with minimal breakages
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment
Shifts: You will be required to work either a Days and Afternoons pattern or a 3-shift pattern consisting of Days, Afternoons and Nights
- Days 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Afternoon 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Nights 10:00pm - 6:00am
Rate of Pay: £10 - £13 per hour
*Plus Shift Allowance - 10% for afternoon shifts and 30% for night shifts*
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to use and monitor machines
- Manual handling
- Health and safety awareness
- Customer base and product knowledge
- Able to work under own direction and achieve daily targets
- Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay scheme
- Life insurance
- Annual profit share, up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career and development opportunities
- Free on-site car parking
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more, then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you, or feel free to call on 02922 408250.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.