|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||10 July 2019|
Our client based in Caerphilly specialise in the manufacturing of pressure area care solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, award-winning products including mattresses, cushions and overlays.
They are currently looking to appoint Production Operators for immediate start.
To enable the Company to achieve the agreed quality and production targets, by working as part of a team manufacturing and despatching all products efficiently and effectively, meeting the quality standards set.
- Manufacturing approved products in accordance to specifications across multiple areas.
- Checking stock levels on a regular basis.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop, ensuring all Company Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- To maintain and service equipment to the agreed standard.
- Ensure any PPE supplied for use in carrying out your duties is used as instructed.
- Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with all customer visits.
- Agree to undertake all training offered that is necessary to maintain the skills required for this role
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours and conditions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective team worker.
Alternating morning and afternoon shifts.
To apply for the role please send CV or for more info call 02922 408250.