Production Quality Control Inspector
|Job Title:||Production Quality Control Inspector|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||16 February 2021|
Role - Production Quality Control Inspector
Location - Baglan
Contract - Temporary (Minimum 6 months)
Rate of Pay - £9.02 per hour plus shift allowance
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Production Quality Control Inspector for our client based in Baglan.
Description - The holder will be primarily responsible for the inspection of the production batch records and retain samples to ensure all quality procedures are adhered to and finished product requirements met.
Educational and Background
Ideally qualified to A level or above with relevant quality control experience. Previous experience of working within food production or GMP environment is beneficial.
Main Accountabilities -
- Review batch paperwork for completeness and errors
- Review of retain samples to ensure they meet requirements
- Perform On line inspections to ensure all quality requirements met
- Generation and review of production log books
- Trending and Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- Preparation of Quality and Process Visual Standards
- Assist in providing necessary levels of training as identified
- Perform all duties in accordance with good manufacturing and safe working practices
Required Attributes -
- Must have good attention to details
- Computer skills required
- Must be capable of working independently and under pressure
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and have ability to get things done
- Demonstrate good judgement in performing duties
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C