|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||28 September 2022|
£30,000 + employee benefits
(Monday - Friday )
We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join an expanding manufacturer that has recently benefited from multi million pound investment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader in the field of medical device manufacturing. If you are looking for a varied role with excellent scope for future progression, please read on.
As Production Supervisor you will:
Be responsible for ensuring the production processes run efficiently and compliantly within the production department to meet customer delivery dates with the highest levels of quality.
- Use your ability to work across multiple departments within manufacturing and communicate effectively with Despatch / Logistics, Technical Service, Customer Service and Goods-in.
- Be familiar with developing production operating procedures.
- Display your knowledge of UDI/Barcoding and other traceability systems.
- Drive Lean Manufacture methods including 5S.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of production staff who are responsible for safely and cost-effectively moving the raw materials through the production process
- Ensure correct staffing, stock and equipment levels in place across departments
- Lead /work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
This is a permanent vacancy with convenient, Monday - Friday working hours. Not only will you benefit from a competitive salary but you will be able to take advantage of first class additional training and career development. The company in question is growing significantly and you are joining at the right time as they undergo the next stage of expansion.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C