|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||09 December 2021|
£32,000 + excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, income protection & on-site canteen
Are you an experienced Production Supervisor on the lookout for a new role for a world leading manufacturer? Would you like to be part of a global firm that can boast a first-class reputation and a firm that prides itself on new technology? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a global manufacturer out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing site.
As Production Supervisor you will:
- Use your leadership skills to effectively manage your team ensuring accountability and good performance.
- Champion continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
- Manage labour resources as required, delivering production plan execution to meet plant KPIs at optimal cost.
- Manage training and development of your team to achieve optimum production efficiency and product quality.
- Support 5s in the workplace ensuring team and operator compliance to maintain the highest levels of hygiene and housekeeping.
- Look at ways of reducing product loss and wastage.
- Organise departmental safety inspections and be able to draw on your experience of carrying out audits as required.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. There is also a great career progression in this role as the Blackwood site continues to expand.
This is a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents. You will be joining a world leader.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.