Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillon|
|Job Published:||22 May 2020|
Role Production Team Leader
Location Port Talbot
Rate of Pay - £9.05 per hour plus shift allowance plus overtime
Contract Temp to Perm
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for 2 Production Team Leaders for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Initially the job will be more of a support function to production managers on site, where you will be completing paperwork and ensuring it is fully compliant. You will then learn about the line with a view to becoming a hands-on team leader who can lead by example.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the line/department through analysing line rates, work rates, SOPs, skills sets/abilities of Operators and liaise with management team to establish solutions to enhance the process
- Ensure that all associated paperwork is completed accurately in accordance with various guidelines.
- Must have previous experience of leading small teams within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have experience within a quality focused role
- Able to work on own initiative and in support of Production Managers and the overall business goals.
- Recognise improvement opportunities and support the team in achieving them.
- Must be Mechanically minded.
- The hours of work are currently 2 shift rotation 6am 2pm and 2pm 10pm Monday to Friday (with an early finish on a Friday). There may be a requirement for you to complete a 3 shift pattern on occasion, as well as overtime so flexibility is key
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C