Quality Control Techician
|Job Title:||Quality Control Techician|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||20 December 2019|
Role - Quality Control Technician
Contract - Temp to Perm
Rate of Pay - TBC
Location - Port Talbot
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Quality Control Technician to work in our client based in Baglan.
The holder will be responsible for organising the testing and release of incoming materials and support on material quality issues.
Educational and Work Background
Ideally qualified to degree (or equivalent) in science and relevant quality control experience
- Assess the compliance of incoming raw materials and packaging materials, determining suitability for release.
- Submitting samples for testing and reviewing of test results. Raising Out of Specification Investigations if materials do not meet specification.
- Maintain and update product test requirements in line with approved changes to raw material specifications
- Liaise with production department and warehouse to ensure non-conforming material is quarantined in a timely manner.
- Raise supplier non conformances or reject notification as required to address identified non-conforming material
- Ensure all records are completed accurately and update as needed controlled documentation
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints, Out of specification results and Non-Conformances
- Propose improvements to working practices and participate in department improvement projects
- Provide support for QC Product Release activities where required.
- Must be a good communicator
- Good computer, literacy and numeracy skills
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Must be capable of working independently and under pressure
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and have ability to get things done
- Demonstrate good judgement in performing duties
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.